Monday

I'm a WWW Addict

I believed I am really getting addicted to internet and this so called world wide web or www. Internet and computer are already part of my daily life..I don't know what will happen without internet and computer unless the world will be back to the Stone Age.

I have to admit that I am already getting addicted to this. I might not know what will happen to me without it. I don't have a lot of friends here in my place, only a few ones. I spent almost of my day in computer surfing, browsing, reading wedpages and now I started blogging already. I already authored a lot of blogs and this is the latest.

Back in the Philippines, I use all my times visiting and spending time with my friends and family. Unlike here in Europe, people are all so busy that sometimes they already forget to mingle and get to know other people. I even don't know all the names of my neighbors here. I only knew a few ones, the neighbors right next to our house. These two people were retired and we seldom talk and see each other.

It's really very different compared to my home country. That's why I miss my homeland very much and of course my family and friends too.

I can say that internet and computer are one of my bestfriends here now in Europe as I spent more time with it than any other things. Of course my beloved husband is still my number one bestfriend aside to some friends I knew here but I can only count them. ..

I also would like to take the opportunity to thanks all my friends I have known here in Germany, to all my friends back in the Philippines and to online friends I met here in the web. Thank you very much for the friendship. I really appreciated it.

Finally, I want to say that "Life is so wonderful and beautiful..We should enjoy it to the fullest"" and there are million of things that we still need to discover in this big world.

Take care everyone!!!

No comments: