Thursday

My Anti-Virus is Off!

I was quite scared yesterday because the anti-virus program in my computer was off! There was a warning that appeared on the screen that my pc might be in danger because the program was not running. I just installed the same anti-virus program in the new netbook that I bought. To my understanding, the anti-virus software that we have can be used for up to three computers in a house. The cost of this anti-virus is already included in the internet connection that we have.

I guess after I installed another anti-virus program in our new netbook, the internet provided just want to verify it. They asked us again to sign-in with our account for verification. After I had undergone some process and instruction yesterday, the software was again active. I guess we all know the importance of anti-virus in our computers., tthat is to protect us from all computer viruses, malwares, spywares and the like!
Digg!

No comments: