Wednesday

Need an Appointment with my Dentist

I just remembered that today is the last day of September. That is maybe the reason why the weather is getting colder now and that I have to turn-on our electric heater. I also remember that I have to call my dentist for an appointment for my yearly cleaning and check-up. Do you live in New Jersey? You might want to visit Orange New Jersey cosmetic dentist for any dental needs. My sister in Vegas also mentioned that she have a new crown to her teeth now. I will see if there is something to be done about my teeth also. I want to have a permanent teeth but it cost too much here in Germany. Our insurance only pay some percentage for it. I might let it done in my home country when I go home this year for vacation. That's for all of now. I wish everyone a good start of the month of October.
Digg!

No comments: