Thursday

Can't Connect to the Internet

I am finally online. I had some migraine today but I am thankful that it was finally over. As I opened tonight my other computer, the old one that I like, I was wondering because I cannot connect to the internet anymore. At first, firefox had some updates. Later, there was a message from my Norton Personal firewall that there was a program that was trying to enter my computer. I forgot now the name of that program. I totally blocked that program and after that, I was not able to connect to the internet anymore. The other problem was, I don't understand some internet and computer terms because it is in German language. I just tried to find out what was going on because I can't go online anymore. I also tried to check my firewall settings. After almost an hour of figuring it, I finally did it. I was quite nervous because I thought my pc was already attacked by some viruses or there might be something wrong with all the programs. I can't remember exactly what I did three hours ago. To ease the annoying internet connection, I watched some TV programs instead. I am happy that I am online again.
Digg!

No comments: