Friday

Can't Open My Acer Aspire One

It's TGIF again! We just came back from Neumarkt some minutes ago. HB reminded me not to eat meat because today is Friday. I was craving for Curry wurst, a German sausage with curry sauce this noon time. I ended up buying and eating one. I felt sorry for that. Anyway I had a problem yesterday opening my ACER Aspire One netbook. After I installed a free anti-virus security program and prompted to re-start the computer, it won't work anymore. I tried re-starting it for around ten times but still it won't go through. I was a bit disappointed because I had been doing it for almost a half day. Finally after doing it again and again for maybe around 20 times, it finally opened. I should have done a lot of things yesterday like surfing in the net on how to build muscle fast but I don't have enough time. There are still other problems that I encountered after I opened my netbook. I would like to share it some time this afternoon when time is possible. For now, I need to check the rice that I am cooking because I am getting hungry again. I am waiting to eat a smoked mackerel fish with rice and potato salad in German style. I wish everyone a great weekend in advance!
Digg!

No comments: