Friday

Missing My Previous Co-bankers

Another sad story this time. I did wrote to most of my websites about my long 3-months vacation in the Philippines. I miss everyone especially those very good friends of mine. I also missed visiting some of my relatives in other islands in the Philippines. I also missed my co-workers at the bank where I served for almost 9 years before. They are not only my co-workers but we considered each other as family. I even remember Kuya Bong who always cracked jokes. He hates sitting for a long period of time because of his hemorrhoids. I hope that he had already found good hemorrhoids treatment for his sickness. I heard from one co-banker that he already retired and had his own business. I wish him good luck in his undertakings. I also want to apologize to my very good friends like Paulita, Eda Fe, Jocelyn, Genara, Suzette, Geraldine and a lot more for not visiting you. I wish to explain it in one of my blogs later. Sorry my dear friends especially to Paulita who just left some comments in my FB wall. I truly miss you guys! Take care and God bless us all!
Digg!

No comments: