Monday

Our washing Machine Just Retired

I had one bad news I heard from hubby last week. He said that our washing machine with a brand name Privileg is not doing good. As he was examining last week about it, he said that it is impossible to fix it anymore. The washing machine is around 8 to 9 years old. I told him not to waste time fixing it anymore because there are some parts that were already damaged. We ended up ordering a new washing maschine online with the brand name Hoover VHD 716. We save more than 50% of the original price. It originally cost 899.00 Euros and we got it for 399.00 Euros. I guess it is already a great deal. It will be delivered from 1-2 weeks. I hope we will get it this week so that I can already start washing all my dirty clothes especially from the Philippines.
Digg!

No comments: