Wednesday

Reminder to Fellow Bloggers Who Want to Make Money Online

Good evening folks! Another weekend is almost coming. I am just sharing this entry as a reminder to fellow bloggers out there who want to make money online. There are a lot of ways on how to make money online. Some of these include writing reviews about a certain products or services, visiting a site or they call it payperclick, Google adsense, as affiliate and some other more. As I was cleaning my inbox last night, I found this mail from last year. Mr. Bryan is inviting me to join their site as a blogger. I was trying to Google this company or site named Blog Distributor with URL https://www.blogdistributor.com. last night. I still need to browse online if this Paid to Blog site is a legitimate one. There are a lot of paid to blog sites nowadays that are scam and they never pay their bloggers. Anyway, I will share it soon. Here is the letter forwarded to me last August 2009. Is this site a good one? I need to research this as soon as I can.

"From: Bryan bryanebs@hotmail.com
To: euroangel08@yahoo.de
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 9:04:53 PM
Subject: Saw your blog

Hey Blogger - My name is Bryan,

I have been searching the Internet for the most well-written blogs and was impressed by yours. I wanted to invite you to become a paid blogger at Blog Distributor. (please understand that I do not send this invitation to every blogger I come across.) And if you have more than one blog, you are more than welcome to sign those up as well.

In short, we are a middle man between an advertiser and yourself. They will pay us - you'll write a blog posting about their service, product, etc - and then we pay you to do that. It's really quick and simple!

Here is a link that describes how it all works in a little more detail:

https://www.blogdistributor.com/bloggers.php

Our system is set up so that bloggers can make more money with us than with any other blog-for-pay firm.

To submit your blog, go to https://www.blogdistributor.com/bloggers_signup.php

And be assured this is no bot or spam - I am a real person so if you have any questions what so ever, please do contact me and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you!

I should also mention, we are contacting you from a hotmail.com address because our company e-mails (like most) only get through to approved e-mail addresses.

Thanks,

Bryan
bryanebs@hotmail.com"

Digg!

No comments: