Friday

Your Security Software Expires in Two Days

This message has been popping-up in my screen everytime I open my laptop. It says, "Your Security Software Expires in Two Days". I have a three months free Security Software when I bought my new Asus laptop. I guess Trend Micro Internet Security is a good software. I never had a problem with my laptop as I am using this software.

The message that pops-up on my screen also says the following information:

"2340 problems were stopped by Trend Micro Internet Security. The following status of your computer.
-21 viruses and spywares were stopped
-2319 unsafe websites were blocked

You will soon run the risk of exposure to millions of viruses, spyware programs, and unsafe websites. "

I will update my new Security Software anytime today. It is better to avoid computer problems brought by viruses and other threats online.

Digg!

No comments: