Saturday

I love Chocolates..

yup, it's true I love chocolates..but as far as I'm concern, I want to avoid it sometimes..I mean for now just eat it moderately...not too much, just tasting to cure my carvings...I know too much sweet is not good for the health..

there is one place near our town that manufactures chocolate..they really produce very delicious chocolates..even it is a bit expensive but a lot of people stop by at their factory just to grab some of its kind..they made especially nuts coated chocolates..my favorites are the macadamia and cashew coated chocos..here are some photos i got from the factory last month..

variety of chocolates

different kinds of choco coated nuts


all these baskets are full of yummy chocolates
that big elephant is also moving..very cute even it's so big

here I am the queen of Macadamia chocolate..
anyway Macadamia is the Queen of all Nuts

No comments: