Sunday

Warning in Facebook

How many millions of people worldwide are facebook users now? I know millions and millions and millions. How many are having their profiles in private or public settings? Depending on your purpose in opening a facebook account, you can always put your profile in public or as private account.

I have my profile in private setting and those who can only view my pictures are my friends. Sometimes this share button is not good because if you friends will share your pictures, their friends who are not your friends or other people on facebook can also see those pictures depending on your friends' profile setting.

 I already read a lot of wall message of some friends who says this way; This is just a warning to all facebook users out there.

 "ATTENTION:Please be careful: some hackers have found something new. They take your profile picture and your name and create a new FB account. Then they ask your friends to add them. Your friends think it is you, so they accept. From that moment on they can say and post whatever they want under your name. Please don't accept a second friendship demand from me, I have only 1 account. Copy this on your wall to keep others informed."

Just be careful of what we are posting  in our facebook profile. I  read and heard a lot of news that many are committing suicide due to mobbing in social networks like facebook.  Private is always private!

Have a lovely day to all!

No comments: