Wednesday

Someone's Knocking on the Door

Good morning folks! Another day is here! I am thankful that I wake-up again today. I had a good sleep last night as well. It always feels good when we have good and peaceful sleep during the night. The next day, we feel fresh and energize. I know some people who have problem with sleeping. These people have this disorder called insomnia. I have it sometimes especially when there are things that are bothering me. I really hate it.

This morning after I took my teatime partnered with two slices of toasted bread with butter and honey, I heard someone knocking on the door. I don't open it immediately because I really never expected a friend or somebody to come. During this time, I really don't trust opening the door especially when I am alone. I already heard a lot of news regarding people or burglars who are breaking-in inside the house and steal valuables.

I looked at the window first and saw that it was the postman, not really the postwoman who was knocking the door. I need to signed her little machine to confirm that I received the stuff. I actually had a new flyer regarding travels and I also received the gift when we referred a client to ADAC, an insurance company in Germany. I also got the bill for the trip that I booked to Ireland for March 2013. I am quite excited about it.

I guess that is all for now. I need to finish the clean-up that I am starting since last Monday. I hope to finish this before weekend comes. Have a nice day everyone! Take care!

No comments: