Friday

First Friday of 2013!

OOpps! I left this post for some hours. When I come back a few seconds ago, I pressed enter..so here we go I posted an empty blog post..haha..Life is just sometimes so busy that we cannot finish a thing immediately.

Anyway, Today is the first Friday of 2013. I remember back home during first Friday of the month when I used to go to the church to light candles and offer prayers. Now that I am in the other side of the world, I seldom do it already. Well, I am doing it home but seldom in the church. I have a little altar where I do this ritual. Besides, I always try my best to pray before I go to sleep.

What did I do today? This is quite history because this is the time when I did my first grocery shopping. I promised to myself not to buy extras anymore. I mean things that I don't really need. I just bought the groceries that we always need every week plus some stuffs that I will put inside my balikbayan box. Yes, I will be sending a balikbayan box anytime this month.

After doping the grocery shopping, I also ran some errands at the pharmacy and at the bank. After that, I drove to my friends who invited me to have lunch with them. We talked a lot of things from travel to shopping, etcetera. Oh well, you know when ladies are having a sort of get together. They talked a lot of topics...haha! We had a lot of fun!

I would love to stay longer but I need to go home because I still have the grocery stuffs in my car. Besides, I still need to cook for dinner and other chores.

So far, I cannot complain for today. It is quite a tiring day but I am happy and contented. Thanks God for this wonderful day! Digg!

No comments: