Tuesday

Welcome 2013!

Hello everyone! 2013 is finally here!  I hope you had a great time celebrating and welcoming the new  year.  I  had a simple but great one.  I prepared a typical German dinner. I cooked  Schweinebraten  ( baked crispy  pork)  with  Knödel or potato dumplings. I also had a  tomato  mozzarella salad with  bell pepper.  German Christmas cookies such as Lebkuchen or ginger bread was also on the table during our New  Year's dinner.  As usual, I  also offered fruits  for a more  fruitful year.

While waiting for the countdown of New Year 2013, the glasses  of  sweet moscato wine  were already prepared.  We were watching the   live concert lived on television held  in Brandenburg  Gate in Berlin.  Exactly twelve midnight, I had a toss with hubby.  We stayed until 3:00 watching  a movie on television. It was so far a lovely evening!

Fireworks in  Brandenburg gate in Berlin.
Today, the  first day of 2013  is quite a challenging for me. When I checked my facebook, I received a message from my sister back home that my father is in the hospital. Thanks God that  it is not so bad.

I am praying and hoping that this year  will be a great one for me, my family, relatives and friends. I am wishing for a more fruitful year, full of love,peace, success and happiness.Most of all I am praying for good health always especially for my parents, bothers, sisters and the whole family and  friends around.

2012 was so far a wonderful and  great year for me. There were a lot of great things that happened. Thank you Lord for everything. You are simply the best!

Welcome 2013 and I believed this year will be full of challenges and adventures again! God bless us all!

No comments: