Tuesday

Yahoo Maintenance

I am a happy user of Yahoo mail. I have been using their services for over a decade now. This morning, I was not able to view  my mails   because yahoo is undergoing maintenance. This is not a problem for me. Besides the services I have  from yahoo are all for  free.  I believed  the maintenance  they are doing  are for  the  good and safety of everyone who are using their services.

Here is the message that pop-up on my computer screen some hours ago.

"Mail Home - Help Scheduled Maintenance. We are undertaking some essential, but extensive maintenance to improve Yahoo! Mail. During the maintenance period, some users may experience problems accessing Yahoo! Mail. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your account is in great shape and we are working to have it available again as quickly as possible. Yahoo! Mail Tea" 

Thank you yahoo for all the services you are offering  to individuals on the net. You rock!

No comments: