Sunday

Blog Stats Update

Just a bit statistics update of this blog..As blogger, it is good for us to know how our blog is doing, just like knowing its standing in the blogosphere.

I believed this blog is doing good. Thru my hard work and dedication in the blogworld for the past months , I was finally compensated. Compensated in the sense that I finally got a PR4 now.

My dear friend Choco surprised me last end of April. She leave a message in my tagboard saying that this blog have a PR4. I was totally happy and speechless!!! yepeeeyyy!! I believed, I deserve it because I am really doing my best to update this blog from time to time!! Now I got it!!

As of today, below is a statistic update of this blog base on mypagerank.net;

GIP: 563
GBL: 312
YIP: 94
YBL: 9322
MIP: 357
ALR: 634943

I guess those stats are basic ones..I don't know if this blog stats are really exact and accurate..If I go to Alexa homepage, this blog have 690,988 but in mypagerank, it is 634,943...
it is quite close anyway, so I don't worry about this thing so much...

lastly, I would like to thanks all my readers, friends and visitors who also inspired me and contributed to the success of this blog!!!

Cheers and wish you have a great day today!!

No comments: