Tuesday

Just Browse in Google

I am very thankful to the Google for the products and services they offer. Just this morning, I want to have an appointment with my dentist asap. I just got a problem with my tooth that needs a bit repair.

I don't know where I put the calling card of my dentist. I just browse the name of my dentist in Google and bingo!!...I got all the infos I need. I called asap and I got appointment for tomorrow!!

Thanks Big G for you services!! It really helps a lot for a WWW Addict like me..lol!!

3 comments:

PYNTK said...

You are so right. I never use the phone book anymore. The print is too small. I just GOOGLE! :-)

Euroangel said...

i do the same..thanks jaq..for passing here..

twinks said...

kudos to papa G! grabe jud na ang internet karon you can find almost anything na.. :]