Friday

What Happeded To Google Friend Connect?

Big G is great but what happened to Google Friend Connect? Anyway guys, It's TGIF again! I hope you will have a wonderful weekend. We are planing for sightseeing again this weekend. I hope that I will be feeling perfectly healthy this weekend. We always try to enjoy the summer here in Europe by going out every weekend and see some places. I love it!

Back to my main topic guys.. I found out last Wednesday that I can't find my friend's list or Google Friend Connect in some of my blogs. I don't exactly know what's wrong with it. I am not an expert and I'm sorry for that. Yesterday, I was also adding some friends in my google friend connect but it seems that there are some errors that always occurred. I forgot to copy that error codes.

I have a good news for you guys...Sometimes you just don't have to worry about this small things. Just today, I found again my friends listed on the sidebars of my blogs. I also bookmarked yesterday the blogs that I want to follow and be added to my google friend connect...Bingo! it's working this morning!@ so don't worry, we just have to be happy all the time when we can! Happy TGIF!
Digg!

No comments: