Thursday

Got A Call From A Friend

It's nice to hear from friends again who are far away from us. I am happy that some friends who live thousand miles away from us are still communicating with us once in a while. Two weeks ago, a friend who just left from Germany called me and we had a nice conversation. I can't imagine around two months ago as their whole household stuffs were packed. They have a lot of furniture and fixtures and other household equipments that need to be transferred to the US last time. I can't imagine how many moving boxes they used in packing their stuffs. During our chat in YM, she also showed me their new house. It is huge with five bedrooms. How I wish I have a house like that. She also invited me to visit them in United States but for now I can't do that because I will be going home for vacation. I am quite excited seeing home again! This is my short update for now. More updates in my other sites! have a great evening to all!
Digg!

No comments: