Wednesday

Help! Got Problems with my Clothes!

We are now in the middle of the week! Weekend is almost here again. I am excited because we might be going sightseeing again. I hope and pray that me and my dear hubby are perfectly fit during the weekend. The past months, I really had a problem with my clothes. Sometimes it is annoying when you are in a hurry and the pants, blouse or shirt you want to wear don't fit anymore. I was scared because as I checked my weight last month, I gained another 4 kilos again! Oh my gosh! I need to visit this site with diet pills review. I need to review myself also! Since yesterday, I started to make a simple diet. I don't eat too much anymore in the night. Just some fruits and vegetables are the one that I am trying to eat. I hope I can reduce my weight because most of my clothes are getting smaller now. I don't want to spend money again in buying new clothes. I did spent already a hundred Euros last week. It's an excuse because it was my birthday shopping present from my hubby! whew! I'll see you later again peeps!

No comments: