Sunday

Looking for Travel Deals

Weekend is almost ending. I hope you had a great one. So far we are doing great this weekend but I am just feeling tired right now. We visited yesterday Bayreuth, a city in Bavaria, Germany. It is around two hours drive from our place depending on the traffic on the motorway. I can smile today as my husband saw me looking on Germany's map. He said that it is dangerous because I am planning again for a next weekend trip. I was also looking for travel deals online and the different tour advertisement that I picked up yesterday in Bayreuth. I am still hoping that my sister will be given a visa so that I can show her how beautiful Germany is. I will give you more updates in my other sites regarding her visa status. I am also letting you know that I am always looking for cheap travel deals anywhere in Europe. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! See you tomorrow again.
Digg!

No comments: