Wednesday

Black Boxes Again in Entrecard

Hello everybody! I just want to make this clear. Yesterday I was already happy that I see faces or pictures in entrecard banners. I even dropped some cards yesterday. Today all I see again are black boxes. I don't understand why it happened. Anyone or an expert out there who can explain it to me. I was already happy that I can already reciprocate some EC drops but today I am quite sad again. I guess I better surf for diet pills now to ease this matter. I just found out that I am having some problems wearing some pants. If I am not mistaken I gained some kilos again! Oh life, why I love to eat? I am still thankful because I am always healthy and happy! I wish I can truly start a good diet plan. Goodnight folks. It's time for me to say goodbye here. For more updates, visit my other sites!
Digg!

No comments: