Monday

Can't Post in Blogger Due to Error Code bX-a9403m

I got some problem tonight in loading photos to my post and at the same time can't post my entry in blogger due to error below. I tried to search on it in blogger but it seems that it is quite vague for me to understand about those code. What I did was watched TV and after some minutes went back to my PC and bingo, I was able to do all now! yepeeeyy! It's like lighting fixtures that lighted my way in a dark night after I finally posted my entry. You can also visit the URL below to search for this error.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=0d6dbe12fc52a7cf&hl=en
Fellows out there don't worry too much if you experience the same error. All you have to do is take a short break and later when you come back, all will are working again!
Below are the lines of error messages that I experience tonight.

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-a9403m
Additional information
blogID: 7152831774869495498
host: www.blogger.com
postID: 3115984511329844901
uri: /post-edit.do

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.
Find help

See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-a9403m
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-a9403m in your message.

Digg!

No comments: