Thursday

Not Another Slow Internet Connection Again!

Good evening guys! I am finally sitting online here after a very busy day. I also watched the television for some hours tonight especially the Football Championship between England and Germany. That was a great fight! Both teams were good but Germany's Women Football Team won with the score of 6-2 against England. I guess I am loving football now! I was an athlete too back in my school days. That is maybe the reason why I love sports.

Now, here I go again ranting about slow internet connection. I don't know if this is also the problem of my old computer. I am not happy every time this happens because I only have some hours online and it will not process faster as it can. I have a lot of emails to check plus other things that I need to do online. And of course blogging too! I was even asking a friend who called me tonight if she knows of computers that are on sale. I will see but so far my new 10.2 inches screen netbook is loading faster that this computer that I am using. I just love to use this computer because it has bigger screen. I hope I can buy a new desktop soon. See you later guys! More updates in my other blogs!
Digg!

No comments: