Saturday

Annoying Computers

I guess it is ranting time! Our computers are not doing good right now. I mean the processing and everything. We had this problem this week. I even had a difficulty when opening my other laptop yesterday. It was very frustrating but sometimes it happened. I am not really a computer tech and I am just afraid that one day I can't already use and open my computers. The old one that I am using right now is processing very very slow. It is just annoying! sorry for the not so good words here. I have a lot of things to do both online and offline but now I am stuck-up with the slow processing of my pc. I know that this is already old but it is still processing normal since the past weeks and months and even years. It is only this week that it seems to be sicked. I hope it will be backed to normal tomorrow.
Digg!

No comments: