Saturday

Last Day for Quelle Employees in Germany

It was a very bad news yesterday that I heard over the radio. One of the biggest shop in Germany named Quelle is filing bankruptcy now. This morning I read in the newspaper that around two thousand workers and employees lost their jobs. This can really be very sad and traumatic. I also read about a couple who had been in this company for more that twenty years and they have two children. Today they just woke-up and can't go to go to work anymore. I guess they can try to find a new job now. There are online job sites like pa job listings who offers different positions in any field. I also heard last time that a lot of German people are leaving Germany to find a new life in the US, Switzerland, Austria and other parts of the world. Good luck to all job seekers. I also wish to find a good job next time. Anyone want to hire me?
Digg!

No comments: