Tuesday

Fall is Here

Rain, sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain and rain and rain! This is our weather right now guys, a typical autumn weather. I worked a bit in our garden at noon time because the sun was shining a bit. It was already cold but I need to plant some flowers which I bought last week. There are still a lot of things to do in our garden but I don't want to get sick staying too long outside. In fact my throat is getting itchy right now. Not really a good sign. Last night I was also thinking to go nordic walking inside our house.I have a nordic walking equipment which I bought around 3 years ago but I seldom use it. I guess it is maybe time to use it in this cold weather outside or else I might take a Lipofuze to burn fats and calories. I don't know if I can take back my weight 6 years ago..wink! I want to do some exercise it later after cleaning a bit this equipment. To all my friends especially in Europe, stay happy and warm in this cold weather!
Digg!

No comments: