Thursday

Too Slow Internet Connection

Good day everybody! It's time to give you some updates. Last night as I was opening my computer, I was some kind of disappointed because it took me too long to open it. I even put a timer while it was processing. Imagine it took around 25 minutes only to open it. It took again another eight minutes for me to sign-in in my email. Sometimes this is very annoying especially if you have a lot of things to do online and you only have limited hours to do it.

I guess our internet connection is already the fastest one but it is still processing very slow especially in the night. Is it also because of my obsolete pc? wink! I have another laptop but I still love this old one. Anyway, today it is running good again compared to the problem I had from last night. It's time for blogging and share anything. For more updates, please visit my other sites! thanks and wish everyone a great day!
Digg!

No comments: