Friday

Having Fun Shopping at Emall in Cebu City

After I took my snack this afternoon, I guess it is my dinner already because I ate a sizzling pork ribs with rice, I decided to find an internet cafe in Elizabeth Mall or Emall for short. It is located in N. Bacalso Avenue in Cebu City. This is the first time I went to the 4th floor. I was surprised that there are also a lot of fast food shops, cell shops, RTW stores, games and a lot more.. I also saw a lot of shops that let you play playstation 3. I also went inside two bookstores where I found very cheap postcards. I am happy to find a lot of postcards about Philippines to be added to my collections. After I will give you some updates, I still want to go some shopping. Guess what? This is the first time that I go alone shopping in Cebu City. Usually my brother or sisters always go with me. I guess that's all for now. Take care guys!
Digg!

No comments: