Monday

What Happened to My Eexternal Hard Drive

Happy first day of March! I am not really happy this morning because as I was opening my 1000 Gb external hard drive where I saved all of my pictures, it won't open anymore. I was really afraid about it because all my important pictures, files and documents are stored in there. What happened was, I was trying to insert another USB stick so that I can transfer pictures from my external HD to the USB stick for developing. After I inserted the USB stick or flash drive, my 1 terabyte HD stop functioning already. I tried to plug and unplug it for some times but still it won't open thoroughly. It will open for some seconds but later on it will also turn-off. I am getting scared already afraid that I will lose all my important files. What I did was, I unplugged the USB stick and turn-on again the External HD. After around three times of restarting it all over again, it finally works. Until now, I am browsing some pictures from it. Thanks goodness, it is working again. If the same thing happened to you, you might try what I did.
Digg!

No comments: