Tuesday

Can't Install My Brother Printer

What a beautiful day we are having at this moment! Sunshine is outside but sometimes it is hiding somewhere underneath the clouds. I got a little bit problem today as I was installing my Brother Printer with model# MFC-250C. I tried it again and again but still this error always appear on the screen of my computer. Here is the error which I wrote down to share here;

"Unable to Install. Installing Shield Scripting Runtime."
"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2755"

I will try to surf later what does error code 2755 means. Somebody out there who have an idea what this error is.? I appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Have a great day too!
Digg!

No comments: