Thursday

Got A Message from FB

Hey folks, what's up! I hope you had a great day especially to all friends from Europe! Weekend is almost coming. We still have to plan what to do this weekend but sometimes without plan is better. Anyway, I am just happy because I am thankful that through social networks like friendster and facebook, I am able to meet and see my former classmates, schoolmates, neighbors, former colleagues, family, relatives and friends. Today I received a message from a former classmate in the elementary grade mentioning about class reunion. She said that I need to organize it because I am the Valedictorian of the class. I am already planning about it but I will see when we are going again to the Philippines for another vacation. Thanks to this social networks again!
Digg!

No comments: