Monday

Beware of Online Lottery Scam Messages

How I wish I truly win £1,000,000.00 Pounds so that I can make this world a better place and can help those who need. Sad to say, I just received this scam mail in my inbox and this is not true. Second, I never play and enter lottery in UK. I just don't understand sometimes why some people are fooling and scamming other people just to earn money. It is not a good idea. If you received this kind of scam mail in your inbox, please immediately put it in your spam mail and delete it immediately. Second, never ever give your personal information and any bank infos. Here is again another sample of scam mail I received in my inbox.

SAMPLE OF ONLINE LOTTERY SCAM..BEWARE!

Congratulations...
...
From:
info infweb378@singnet.com.sg
...
Add to Contacts
To: iri@uk.cc
Your email address has won,£1,000,000.00 Pounds,in the on going UK promo.
send your details:

Names.......
Tele.......
Age.......
Address.......
occupation.......
country.......

send to our agent
Mr. Greg Peterson
Tel:+44 704-571-0545
email:bnlclaims_dept@live.co.uk
Digg!

No comments: