Saturday

Problem Loading Page in Yahoo

Hey guys, how are you doing? I don't know what's wrong with yahoo right now. I also had the same problem loading page in yahoo last Thursday. I can't view the mails in my German yahoo inbox. When I tried to press mail, this message below appears all the time. Last night I was still able to view the mails in my inbox. I don't know what wrong now again, Last week, I read over the internet that most websites with .de can't be loaded. Is it the same problem I am experiencing now in yahoo. Below is the error message that appears a moment ago.

"The connection has timed out

The server at de.mail.yahoo.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. "

P.S. I left this post for some hours now. Forgot it. I can already view the mails in my inbox. My question is; What is the reason why this error occurs sometimes? Any idea from the experts? Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend too!
Digg!

No comments: