Monday

No More Friendster Like Before

Like facebook, friendster was once a social network that I really like. It's been a long time since I haven't visited this site. During my last sign-in in my account sometimes in September or October 2011, I noticed that it is already totally different. I can't even see the many photos that I uploaded in their websites. I don't know what happened to it. My profile picture was also gone. Friendster was once where I can communicate with my friends and family around the world. Since most people now are using facebook (imagine around 800 millions of users worldwide!), a lot of social networking sites like friendster, myspace, netlog and many others are becoming unpopular.

I am quite happy now seeing, meeting and communicating with friends, family and acquaintances in Facebook. Besides it is free of use. Lastly, when I visited friendster website lately, I found out that it is already a gaming site. sad to say, I don't have much time playing games in the internet. Goodbye Friendster! Hello facebook and twitter!

Digg!

No comments: