Sunday

My Car Needs To Renew its Registration

Is my title right? My Car Needs To Renew its Registration or it is me who will renew it? I don't know but I am feeling a bit sleepy right now. I guess it is because I went to bed late last night. I hope I can have a short nap before we go walking today. I also don't know if my car need some parts and car accessories during the renewal of the registration. Last time, we spend some Euros for brake pads and its installation and other stuffs like oil change. That was not too much but it is still money. I also remind my husband to ask when is the car inspector coming to the car shop near us this week so that I can bring it there. I hope we don't spend much money for its registration renewal. I'll you later guys. Feel free to visit my other sites for more updates! Thanks and have fun!
Digg!

No comments: