Tuesday

My PC Runs Slow Again

I'm happy to be here again and give you some updates. I am thankful that I am feeling better again after some migraine attack since yesterday. Is your pc processing great? I hope so! I got some problem with my computer. Last Friday as I opened my pc, it took around 20 minutes for it to process. It is really very annoying sometimes especially if you have a lot of things to do online. I know that this is quite an obsolete pc but it is still working and I don't want to throw it away. With the crisis that is going on now, buying a new pc might cost from $500.00 to $2,000.00. I already bought a new netbook the other month but I still love this old one. I don't know why but I hope I can upgrade this pc of mine. Thanks for all your visit here! have a great evening!
Digg!

No comments: