Sunday

Finally Ordered A Canon Zoom EF-S 55-250mm IS f4.0-5.6 Lens

I have been planning to order a lens since last year for my canon DSLR camera. I finally ordered it in amazon.com. I found it cheaper than buying it here in Europe. I found one online in a local shopping website in Germany but for a lens alone, the cheapest I can find is around 250.00 Euros. If you have the patience to bid in ebay.com or amazon, probably you can also find a cheaper ones. Sad to say, I don't have such patience for bidding online. I am very happy and contented with what I ordered. My next project this coming Easter season will be a camera sling bag and an Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.

Here are the details of my order from Feb. 6, 2012 in amazon.com. It also include a lot of accessories. I can't wait to receive it soon and very excited to use it for my canon DSLR.

Shipping Method: Standard Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Items: EUR 183,33
Shipping & Handling: EUR 7,97
------
Total Before Tax: EUR 191,30
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* USD 0.00
------
Order Total: EUR 191,30

Delivery estimate: Feb. 22, 2012 - Mar. 8, 2012
1 Canon Zoom EF-S 55-250mm IS f4.0-5.6 LENS Kit With 2X Lens adapter (110-500mm) ,Lens pouch , 2 Years Ext warranty , Lens Cleaning Kit , Lens Cap holder , Set of 3 High Resolution Filters (uv , Polarize , FLD) For all Canon Digital SLR Cameras

Digg!

No comments: