Sunday

Online Shopping in Amazon


I did shopped for some items in amazon the past weeks. Last Friday when they sent me an email that certain software were on sale that day, I did not hesitated to order one. I always wanted to learn Photoshop since I am a photo enthusiast. I always love to take pictures of anything especially when I am on travel or vacation.

I finally placed my order last Friday and below is the cost of the item that I ordered. I considered this a little investment. Being a blogger, I need to slowly learn more things about blogging and the like. I can't also wait to learn Photoshop soon. Good luck to me!

"Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 10
Item Subtotal: $69.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.98
Total Before Tax: $74.97
Shipment Total: $74.97"

Digg!

No comments: